The health related needs of our NHS patients are our doctors' highest priorities.
Outside of their regular working hours, doctors may produce letters or complete forms in their own time.
Given that these administrative tasks are not part of the NHS services that we are contracted for, the fees are payable.
- The rates are determined using the guidance by the British Medical Association for such work, and represent the time and effort invested by the medical team and administrative staff.
Alongside the fees, certain waiting times are applicable.
Whilst we will aim to complete your request as soon as possible, the standard maximum waiting is 4 weeks – please note that depending on the intricacy and GP capacity, this deadline may be extended.
- We consider each request individually, and retain the right to refuse it
- We do not accept Non - NHS requests on an urgent basis.
How to submit a Non-NHS Service request
You may submit your request by:
- Coming to the Surgery and completing the form at the Reception.
- Filling out the eConsult – ‘Administrative Request’ form.
- Completing the Subject Access Request Form (SAR), if requesting copies of the medical records (see below for further details)
Requesting copies of medical records
- Medical records must be requested by submitting a completing a Subject Access Request Form (SAR)
|Copy of medical records||-||Free|
List of Services, Charges and Protocols
- The list below is not exhaustive; if your form is not listed below, we may still be able to complete it.
- Your GP will need to view the form and confirm the fee payable. We will relay this information to you; upon the receipt of the payment, we will complete and provide the form.
- Whilst we will endeavour to complete your request as soon as possible, this may take up to 4 weeks and is subject to further extensions, if appropriate. We do not accept Non-NHS requests on an urgent basis.
- There is a standard £30 payable at the point of submitting a letter request. Please note that further charges may be payable.
- The fees are non-refundable.
- We only accept cash payments, and we require the exact amount as we do not keep change on Surgery premises.
Fees below are guidelines only.
- The final fee payable for your request will be confirmed to you in advance.
|Private fit note||Patient||From £20|
|Private Letters or To Whom It May Concern Letters - e.g. Fit to fly, holiday cancellation, Blue Badge, work, study etc.
|Council Reports - e.g. Housing, Local Council/Assessment Eligibility, Appeals etc.
||Local Authority||From £30|
|Proof of registration letter
|Proof of registration letter
|Disabled Students’ Allowances||Patient||£20|
|Disability Evidence Form||Patient||£20|
|Short insurance claim forms||Patient/Insurance||From £30|
|Doctor's Report for Insurance Applications||Patient/Insurance||From £100|
|Supplementary Report for Insurance Applications||Patient/Insurance||From £24|
|PSG/HGV/Taxi Medical Report||Patient||From £80|
|Adoption/Fostering Medical||Patient/Relevant Agency (i.e. Local Authority)||From £70|
|Doctor's Report or Medical Questionnaire||Patient||From £80|
|Medical Report requiring a private appointment for full consultation and examination||Patient||From £130|
As per Government guidelines, we are unable to provide letters showing you Covid-19 vaccination status
- You will be able to access your Covid-19 vaccination status through the free NHS app from the 17 May.
- For further information, please go to Demonstrating your COVID-19 vaccination status when travelling abroad
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.