Domestic Abuse Service
If you are being hurt by someone in your family, are afraid of someone at home or are in a violent relationship you can talk to doctors, nurses and other staff at the practice.
IRIS Service (Identification and Referral to Improve Safety)
What is domestic abuse?
- Physical - including being hit, kicked or attacked
- Sexual - having to be sexual when you don’t want to
- Emotional - being called names, put down, made to feel bad or threatened
- Financial - when someone takes or controls your money
- Isolation - when someone controls who you see and when you go out
We know that domestic violence does damage to health. If you choose to talk to us, we can:
- Support you
- Put you in touch with an advocate who can help you
You can also self-refer and book an appointment directly with our Domestic Abuse advocates, Naomi and Ramisha, by contacting them on 078 8130 2745 or 079 5056 9406.
You can also:
- Contact Camden Safety Net: 020 7974 2526
- Call the 24 hour National Domestic Violence Helpline: 0808 2000 247
If you are a man who is a victim of domestic abuse contact the Men’s Advice Line on: 0808 801 0327
If you have been violent or are worried about your own behaviour, call Respect on: 0808 802 4040
Always call 999 in an emergency.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.