Please book a routine nurse appointment with reception for your child's immunizations. Alternatively you can book an appointment at the nearby Belsize Priory Health Centre:
Belsize Priory Health Centre
208 Belsize Road
The telephone number for the Belsize Priory Health Visitors is 0203 317 5727.
We strongly encourage all children to be immunized according to the current Department of Health guidelines, which is contained in your child’s Red Book. Please visit the NHS Immunisation Website for more information.
Post Natal Checkups
You can book in your post natal “6 week check” for you and your baby in advance with any of the GPs.
Health Visitors and Baby Weighing
Unfortunately the Health Visitors no longer join us at The Abbey Medical Centre for our baby clinic but you can visit them on Monday or Tuesday afternoons (13.30 to 15.30 – no appointment necessary) at the Belsize Priory Health Centre.
The Camden Health Visiting Service aims to promote the health and well being of families with children under the age of five. They offer a wide range of advice and support, including:
- Breastfeeding support, infant feeding and weaning
- Parenting advice and support with behaviour management
- Maternal emotional wellbeing and mental health support
- Monitoring and assessing child development and growth, and speech and language development
- Family planning information
- Immunization advice
- Common illness management
- Safety and accident prevention
- Support with disabilities and special needs
- Supporting healthy eating
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.