Latest News and Announcements
Winter Flu Vaccination Campaign 2018-19
We will be supporting the NHS winter flu vaccination campaign 2018-19 and we hope to be getting supplies of the 2018-19 flu vaccines in early September.
A reminder that the flu vaccine for children involves a nasal spray - no needles or injections are involved.
You can check if you are eligible for the NHS flu vaccination programme here.
We will be offering flu clinics on the following dates:
13th September (9am to 12noon)
20th September (10am to 12noon and 2pm to 4pm)
25th September (9am to 12noon)
28th September (2pm to 4pm)
3rd October (9am to 12noon)
9th October (5.30pm to 7.30pm)
You can also ask your GP to do it in a routine appointment or walk-in and reception will find a doctor or nurse who is free to give it to you.
Evening and Weekend Appointments (Camden "GP Hubs")
Practices in the Camden CCG area are working together to provide extended access to routine GP and nurse appointments in the evenings and on weekends. Routine pre-booked GP and nurse appointments held at four different locations in the evenings and weekends:
- Somers Town Medical Centre (Mon-Fri: 6.30pm-8.00pm/ Sat-Sun and Bank Holidays: 8.00am-8.00pm)
- Brondesbury Medical Centre (Mon-Fri: 6.30pm-8.00pm/ Sat: 8.00am-8.00pm)
- Swiss Cottage Surgery (Mon-Fri: 6.30pm-8.00pm/ Sat: 8.00am-8.00pm)
- Caversham Group Practice (Mon-Fri: 6.30pm-8.00pm/ Sat-Sun: 8.00am-8.00pm)
To book an appointment with one of these "GP Hubs", you can:
- Phone directly 020 7391 9979
- Visit https://www.camdengphubs.co.uk/
- Speak to a member of the Abbey Medical Centre reception team
- Book an appointment via NHS 111
Please click here for more information and for maps and directions.